Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Is it...

still an "out-take" if you never got the shot you were trying for?? Ben and I were attempting to line up the trips for a quick pic and after many attempts we still failed. I need to find my Nikon camera battery charger (it has been MIA for quite some time) so I can get some new non-iPhone pics of the boys!

All I can say is TGIF :) I had an exciting first week back to work- it was actually really great and reaffirmed my desire to be a working mom- I'm good at the balance of it!! And prefer it :) But my feet may need some time to adjust back to work shoes (aka heels). We are hoping for a busy wknd full of moving things into the house!! Still work to be done before we can move in ourselves, but we are getting closer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment