Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sick babies suck!!

Sorry- no other words!! Payton is so miserable it breaks my heart :( And now Riley woke up with the fever and crud too! Evan is the last baby standing, praying he can be lucky and not catch this. I hate that I can't comfort them every time they need, I hate that I am so tired from listening to the cough all night that I have a short temper for everything and I hate that you never really know what the poor bugs need!! Payton will barely take an ounce of anything but he will eat blueberries and other fruits so we did get the minimum of 3-4 wet diapers today. I was lucky to have auntie Haley here so Gma Chari, her and I did the best we could to keep everyone as content as possible. Numerous calls to the pedi and RNs to make sure we were doing all we could....oh and an impromptu lunchtime bath for Brody after he "choked" on his food and threw up everywhere!!

Tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow will be a better day :)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment