Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

RSV :(

I can't remember the last time one of the boys fell asleep on my chest. We went back to the pedi office today and Payton tested positive for RSV, breaks my heart. We are trying to keep him comfortable and hydrated, poor bug can't take much more. We are praying to keep this contained and that he can recover without having to be treated for dehydration.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh nooo. :( hang in there P. hoping everyone misses out on this go around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, I have 19 month old triplet boys and my Riley had RSV twice. Just keep him as comfortable as possible and give him even 5ml of pedialyte whenever he will take it. Also my advice would be to clip his paci on him so his brothers won't steal it. Hang in there and he will pull through this on the other side. My Riley is my little guy too...they are fighters :-). BTW...all 4 of your boys are absolute dolls. I love reading your blog...BBB rock!!!
    Randee (duncantriplets from BBC)

    ReplyDelete