Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cabin Fever Fix

We were feeling the cabin fever after spending all week home sick :( The boys are still under the weather but needed some fresh air and a change of scenery. It was a beautiful day so we decided to make a quick trip out for lunch. Lucky for us we had a couple uncles to help out with the ratio and ran into a few friends too! It was a fun quick lunch, so glad Ebeneezer's has reopened after the flood- it was delicious and looks great! The best part was a sweet lady who stopped on her way out to tell me....

not: Wow, you have your hands full! Or, is that twins?? Oh- triplets! How do you get any sleep? Do you have help? I could never.... Or, Better you than me! (duh!!) Or, Did you use IVF?? (uh, no- but why do you think you have the right to ask me that!?) Or any other silly remark I often hear in passing...

No, she stopped and whispered in my ear that I had beautiful children!! Made my day. Thanks sweet lady :)

Here is a picture of Riley checking out the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment