Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

All Smiles

We don't get many pics holding the babies (yes, they are still our babies) these days so I thought I better share. It's hard to get Riley to hold still when he wants to get at the iPhone SO BAD!! We finally gave in and let him carry it around for awhile while I took some pics I will share soon with our good camera ;) We are resting up tonight in preparation for a fun holiday weekend! Ben got another shot in his back today (boo) but hopefully it will give him some relief from his chronic back pain for a bit- poor guy is too young for this nonsense!! I am actually as tired as I look in this picture- I have been in a sleepy-funk this week and I am ready to snap out of it!! I haven't taken any time for myself lately and I am hoping to get back into a few yoga and pilates classes really soon!! Summer is coming but more than that I just feel so much better when I am in that routine....wish me luck as I attempt to make the time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment