Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Babies Only

 Riley

Evan
 
 Riley

Payton
 
 E-R-P

Evan
 
 Riley

 R-E-P

 Evan

 Payton

 Riley

Payton and Evan
 
 Payton

Payton
 
 Evan

 Evan

Riley

I finally got around to loading almost a thousand pictures from my camera card to our "home" computer! Some of these may be repeats because I often upload a few to my laptop to do a quick post (or they look familiar because I also may have had my iPhone out!) So this is just a BIG lot of pics- it was hard to narrow down!! I chose them for all different reasons- the look in their eyes, smile, what they were doing, the memory I have of that specific time, etc. I will have to do the same in a post for just Big Boy Brody :) I know I am a bit biased but I think these boys were made to be photographed! I just fall in love with their features over and over....and I know that's not going to change since their big brother who they take after is just as handsome! Watch out ladies- these boys are going to be heartbreakers :) (in the most respectful, please your mother type of way ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment