Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Triplet Mom's Rock! II

It's time to mention another one of the awesome triplet Mom's that have inspired me! Pam, over at pyjammy's blog was the first blog I read start to finish when I found out I was having identical triplet boys! I mean, just take a look at her adorable trio and you will know why :) Pam not only has ADORABLE boys but she also takes GREAT pictures!! Such an inspiration- I'm not sure how she does it. I often skimp out for days on end by posting (crappy) cellphone pictures, but not Pam- hers are almost always of great quality! I love seeing her 4 year old boys being free-spirited fun-loving toddlers! I think Brody would have a hay-day with them :) At the very least, check out her monthly pictures section- it's something I always wanted to do but when Evan was separated for 6 weeks after they all came home, and then the move, the flood, and the multiple moves to follow, I'm afraid my monthly picture goal disappeared somewhere in the mix :( Anyways, enjoy the peek into another rockin' triplet mom (if you don't already follow the blog you should- but I bet most of you already do!!)

1 comment:

  1. awww, that is so sweet! i love following your blog and watching your beautiful boys get bigger. :)

    ReplyDelete