Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Twas a good night!

I meant to take a pic of the shopping chaos that was our house tonight but, of course, I didn't remember until all was said and done!! I had a bunch of fabulous ladies over for a "Cabi" party and we had fun! Who doesn't love clothes, wine, cheese, and dessert!! Ben and Brody escaped to cousin Dreyden's and the triplets slept peacefully after seeing the pre-party :) They didn't even whimper while the rest of the rooms upstairs turned into changing rooms! Thanks ladies, for a wonderful night!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I love your blog. It's amazing how you are able to keep up each day. Your site has been very helpful and connected me w/ lots of mutiple birth information.
    We just found out that our son and daughter in law are expecting triplets. They live in Grand Forks, ND where he is a Special education teacher and she is a nurse on the NICU floor. So now the adventure begins!

    Best wishes, Jacquie

    ReplyDelete