Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Beeeep!!

Alright, I was finally home at decent time tonight (before 6pm) and was able to spend time with the boys/Ben and have enough energy to pull out my laptop (my Mac, not the dreaded work HP laptop) and finally upload this video of Brody at his 4 month well child check up!






I was able to meet Ben and Brody for his appointment on Monday. He was quite the riot and gave us all some good laughs! It started with his eye exam out in the hallway where he was covering his eye and letting the MA know what he could see and not see on the chart. He is so smart and his witty little adult-like comments were almost too much to handle. We proceeded to the exam room where he weighed in at a whopping 40 pounds and 41" tall! Growing like a weed :) He liked having his blood pressure checked as he remembered checking mine while I was on hospital bedrest with the trips and he often "took care of me" with his own Dr kit that included a BP cuff. This video is of him passing his hearing test while making us all laugh. The appt ended with 5 shots :( (4 immunizations and 1 flu shot) He did great overall and Mom even joined him in the flu shot fun. Brody's new pedi was pretty impressed with him and got out of the appt with some new comedic knock-knock jokes to take on and try with his next patients :) We love our big boy and couldn't be more proud of him- in every single way.

Life has been crazy in the Waind house, unfortunately stemming from a crazy work schedule I am suffering from this week. I am seeing my boys far too little for my liking, when it rains- it pours with meetings and commitments at times. I am hoping for a much less hectic week next week, and the strength (and energy!) to finish out this week and hopefully get everything I need to complete done before the weekend- I don't want to have to give up family nap time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment