Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Family Fun

We had a nice Saturday that started off with a trip to the Portland Farmer's Market. There was endless booths of yummy fruits and veggies and B scored a delicious slice of cheese pizza. We spent the afternoon playing outside, resting and playing inside. It was rather low key- the perfect family time :) Evan has a thing these days with taking off his socks in bed and taking off his brothers at any chance he gets- Riley thinks it's pretty funny. After the babes went to bed we spent time out front with B and his bike and scooter before coming inside to wind down with indoor sports. Brody was called a "big sister" today, probably because of his long hair, I thought it was funny because I thought to myself "yeah right, like I would let any daughter of mine have scraggly hair like that!" They all need hair cuts but I think boys can get away with looking a mess and still be cute, even though I often look at pics and see more mess than cute- ha! I know I will love the outcome once we finally get all 4 haircuts, it's just not a high priority on my list when we have free time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment