Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Finally

A normal night with my boys!! We spent lots of time playing after dinner. The activity of choice tonight was cars, they seem to be following right along in B's footsteps with their love for cars. I think they currently are more interested in them than Brody. This is nice since we don't have any power struggles over the cars with B vs. the the babes. Check out the bottom pictures, hopefully they keep the panorama view through this email. I updated my iPhone and the panoramic camera function is a fun new feature! Thank goodness I have an awesome nanny to fill me in on these new tricks and more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment