Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wide Open Spaces

 Riley and Evan racing to the soccer ball

 Brody playing with his food ;)

 Team Huddle- Payton was the Coach- he isn't fond of running on uneven terrain just yet

 The boys eating their picnic lunch. I have Jess to thank for this- she has them trained very well!
Brody being a typical big brother and filling PJ's hood with grass....

 PJ paying it forward to Riley ;)

 Evan was excited to play some more, but didn't waste any of his lunch

 The boys found "a jungle" to play in- I could barely see them through the leaves at times, but Brody was supervising and it was a very enclosed space with only one way to get out (back to to Mom)

Now I think Evan was just hoarding the balls from everyone else

 Blowing the dandelion seeds doesn't work so well with the paci in...

 This is Evan's blowing face, it's cute and he looks like this when he is trying to cool his dinner down as well

 PJ was not very happy that all of the bananas were gone- but he wasn't going to let me have the peel

 Evan taking a little break

 Of course Brody found a stick- I fortunately talked him out of bringing it home

 Trying to round up the crew

 But they had different plans

We had a good day today- Ben enjoyed the time home alone for a bit to watch some football and the boys and I enjoyed the nice Fall morning at the Park. I know how to get to a side entrance that drops right into this nice area, and we get to avoid passing the play structures (because we wouldn't make it past them). Weekend mornings at the park are too busy for me to want to attempt to keep track of 4 boys myself- I wanted to enjoy myself too! And that we did, we had the whole nook to ourselves.

After the afternoon nap we all went out for a walk and ended up having Riley and Evan walk for most of it- Evan holding my hand and Riley holding Brody's while Ben pulled PJ in the wagon. E and R did so good- they didn't try to pull away their hands or run off one time- they just walked perfectly, for about 4 blocks! It was a nice day to end the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment