Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Silver Falls

 Evan trying to keep me away- he's such a big boy!

 Evan stretching his legs after the car ride to Silver Falls

 Payton found a spot and is too dang cute

 PJ on Ben's back and Riley with Uncle T

 Riley enjoying the view

 Evan was a little bummed to be stuck in the ergo carrier (which he usually loves) after seeing the view his brothers were getting from being in the Kelty Packs!

 Love this Waterfall

 The crew waiting for Brody- he made sure to find rocks and leaves along the hike and begged to be carried multiple times (he did good and made it the whole way!)
 I love my boys in beanies (all of them ;) )

 PJ had a blast- he was grinning and squealing the entire time :)

 Brody with his treasures


 Ty, Amanda and Riley, waiting for Brody to catch up

 Evan and Brody

Grandma- wait for me!!!!

We had a great last day with the visiting fam. We stopped in Silverton, OR for a late lunch on our way back home and I am still full!! I will have to detox for sure after this vacation- I usually don't have this much time or energy to consume so much food!! Which I have realized also makes me really lazy- I hate being full but love yummy food :) It will be back to the grind tomorrow afternoon- we will miss our family, all their help and the great company they provide. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment