Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Almost 5 months!

EPR

E


R
P

Where does the time go?? After 42 NICU night stays, 48 PICU/OHSU night stays, 3 ER visits, 2 surgeries, 3 Children's Hosp night stays for B, 21 Dr. appointments, and 1 pending lawsuit, I think we are safe to say we have had a jam-packed 2011 so far! We are hopeful that our new start back home will be a fresh start for the entire Waind clan!

Evan: 13lb 7oz, 24 in
Payton: 12lb 12oz, 23.5 in
Riley: 13lb 3oz, 23.75 in

Growing boys!! Payton's weight is falling behind probably because we can barely get him to eat with his reflux issues. Hopefully the new Prevacid tabs we started yesterday will provide some relief- fingers crossed! I will give it 2 weeks before I cry uncle and crawl under a rock until they are 12months old.

I had an emotional week saying goodbye to my work family, I am going to miss them and my job so much!! They had a great BBQ for us yesterday and I didn't even snap one pic :( Brody was quite entertaining and had the best time. There were many times when I didn't even know where all of our kids were (but that's ok, because I knew they were in good hands!) When I told Ben it was bottle time he laughed and said "look at all these people, I'm not feeding a baby!" We love our "breaks" when help is around. I only cried a couple times and tried not to think about what it all meant and just enjoyed the company. I definitely felt weird last night when I didn't have a blackberry or laptop to check :( I hate not being in the know even though I barely responded over the last hectic months- I like to know what's going on! I asked some of the therapists if they would start a blog to entertain me while I am away, they better! I can't say enough about the amazing friends I made during my years at KP, many friendships that will continue on through the distance :) I joked that I can now stop the filtering on here and facebook since I no longer have a job- so watch out! HAHA!!

Ben is leaving now to take Brody to his last day at school (daycare). He has been asked to take some pictures, he better!! We are taking the whole crew in this afternoon to pick him up- the great team at Learning Years has been waiting to meet the trips! This is all happening so fast, I just can't believe it.

Cheers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment