Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Thankful

It's too quiet at home tonight without Ben and my Brody, boo-boo, yo-yo ;) I thought we were through with this but I am so thankful for our wonderful families and friends who are carrying us through. I am also thankful for the amazing KP pediatricians: McPhee, Nash, Rozeboom, Donna, and now Dr. Cohen caring for B at the hospital. Dr. Brainer (sp?) from the PICU also came to give me a hug and his cell number and a hug- I was truly touched.

I got to FaceTime chat with Ben and B to say goodnight and it was wonderful. I wish we had these phones when E was in the hospital! Brody is very confused and inconsolable tonight, I pray they both get some needed rest. The trips are sleeping peacefully after a struggled reflux feed :( I was lucky to have great help.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that this is happening! You guys cannot catch a break, can you?! I hope that everyone is well soon and you are all together and happy! Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete