Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

12 days left!

We have been counting down the days on Brody's Advent Calendar, I can't believe we are already half way there!!






I am pretty prepared this year, only a few small things left on our list (gotta love Amazon!!) We updated the baby registry after being asked by family what the "boys" want ;) I have to say, I think I am the most excited to unwrap some new toys!! I am going to be smart about it this year and rotate new toys into the mix and take out some current ones so they can rotate back in and be fun again.

Hopefully it won't be too much into the new year before we will be able to move into our house and unpack finally!! My Step-Dad and Uncle have been working hard to finish up the electrical and I think it's about inspection ready :) Then the insulation and drywall can begin and we can finally see the house with walls again, with a few cosmetic changes to the design it will be fun to see :) I think I better head to paint store and pick up some colors for Brody's room and the "nursery" even though the trips will be over 1 yr old by then, crazzzzyyy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment