Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ummmmm, No

I posted on care.com a "nanny wanted" position once again. I am just trying to see what is out there and if me returning to work is even a possibility. Here is an excerpt from one  of the responses I recieved:

"......I use my moms vehicle until I an afford my own. My boyfriend also helps me babysit. I took a child care class my junior year of high school. I use to smoke but quit after a week of it. I can cook, clean, and run errands if needed. My boyfriend can also do all this. He helps me because I'm currently studying to get my GED........ I do have piercings, 2 in my lip and 1 in my tongue, and I am getting tattoos which I hope won't be a problem....."

Way to make a first impression, right?!?!! Somethings are better left to come out after an initial meeting, at the very least! I am always shocked when I get responses like this...often worse. None of the things this girl has said offend or bother me in of themselves (except for the boyfriend helping, um...no!!) but somethings are just not necessary to say when trying to land an interview! I wasn't going to respond at all but I can't help but feel a little compelled to reach out and offer the learning of a life lesson, one that would not involve the care taking of my boys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment