Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

#fail

I did not take one picture today, not even with my phone :(   

I am kinda embarrassed to admit, but I have no idea why people use the # symbol in front of words or sayings, like #fail or #winning....I have to say I have used it a few times, trying to be cool and all ;) But if someone could please explain this new-age trend to me it would be much appreciated. #thanks

I keep saying that I am going to do a few blogs ahead of time and just post them daily so I don't get in a bind like I am today. I haven't been that motivated to date so I am not sure if that will ever happen. So, any of you fabulous followers that have blogs of your own, I need your help! Let me know if you want to do a guest post or if I can steal one of your posts to share if I encounter a bind in the future, #kthanksthatwouldbefab ;)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you manage to post as often as you do... With only 2 kids I still don't have time. I usually work full time (I'm off for shoulder surgery right now), but that hardly is an excuse.
    Aaannnyyyway... The hashtag (#) is a twitter thing. You put those on your tweets and they become searchable and when used enough they can become trending topics.
    Have a great day with those beautiful boys (boys can be beautiful, right?)!

    ReplyDelete