Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Little Gem



We finally found our Flip Video Cam!! I plugged it into our computer and found 39 videos from Spring/Summer 2010. The last one seems to be when we first found out we were pregnant :) We never thought there would be more than one little bean growing and since we obviously didn't know the sex, here is what Brody had to say about it:


HAHA!! No sister, no brother, just crackers :) This went on for many months, "No, no babies please." Brody was (is) so stinking cute!!! I am guessing once my morning sickness kicked in the camera got lost in the shuffle. I am sad we don't have more videos documenting our journey :( But now that we found the Flip, videos will be much more frequent!!

Can you imagine this much cuteness x3??? I can hardly wait :)



1 comment: