Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hoody strings??

 A rare shot these days, the boys playing good together!



 When Riley notices me laying on the floor taking pictures he makes his move for me...

you have something I want, Mommy...



 ...sidetracked by my barefoot...



 ...moving on, scaling up my leg...

 

...got it!! I love the strings on your hooded sweatshirt ;)



 Riley decides to join his brothers again...



Evan sees something that he wants...



...give me that chain-link!!



 Oh, Riley won :(


 This makes Evan very MAD!!!


 ...and then he drops it and moves on! Evan's still mad...


Why is Riley all over the place?? I want to be cruising too :(

*****Notice how sweet P was not phased by any of their silly nonsense :)


1 comment:

  1. haha, SAME scenario happens in our house daily. little toy stealers.

    ReplyDelete