Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Change of Routine!

Gma Chari and Gpa David are out of town this week so we had to arrange alternate care for the boys. This also means that Ben and I don't need to load up 4 boys in morning- I may take advantage and sleep in a few extra minutes tomorrow! The boys enjoyed their day with Auntie Bev and Cousin Kimmy today. I was treated with these picture texts throughout the day- it was great, I think I need to teach Gma C how to text message ;) The report was that the boys did really good, napped well, were very cuddly, and that Brody was a big help. Kim told me she appreciated my instructions and post-it notes everywhere. I think she was serious and not making fun of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment