Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

House Tour Part 1

Thanks for all the great ideas from my post yesterday! Love you guys! I have lots to blog about now but I am going to be smart and spread and the love among multiple posts- otherwise I would be stumped again by tomorrow.

 

Here are a few shots of Brody's new "red" room like he wanted...and was very firm about, know matter how many times I tried to get him to pick a different color! It's bright but he loves it and I think it turned out perfect for him.

 

The cute door hanger from Gma S- love it!

 

The Route 66 was the first thing I bought when we decided on a theme. Also notice all of the superhero squad characters lined up on top of his dresser, they watch him while he sleeps and protect us all.

 

I love this toddler bed from IKEA, hard to believe that soon we will need to hand it down to the boys and buy 2 more!! I tried to move some of the animals off of his bed burns insists that each one stays. His favorites always his puppy-lovey, but also cuddles with his blue sock monkey, caterpillar and lightening McQueen, among others :)

It's a small little room- but perfect for right now :) His closet is full of a million of his favorite books, more toys, memorabilia, clothes, and all that fun stuff that I can close behind the doors and not share the mess with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment