Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Lake!

We made it to Lake Metigoshe, we didn't back shorts and sunscreen but will enjoy the wknd with friends and family bundled up! It's cooooold outside :( Not ALL those boxes were diapers yesterday, a couple boxes were the trips new portable high chairs- just in time. After dinner Riley explored a bit, Dad rocked Evan and Payton and Brody didn't want his picture taken :)

2 comments:

  1. I love babies in jammies! I have to stay away from this blog. Everytime I look at it I get so sad and miss all the great play times I had with these 4 fun bugs. Have fun at my favorite Lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys got to make it up there before you move!

    ReplyDelete