Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Questions??

I don't know if the crazy week of sickness or recent life-changing-decisions (more to come on that) is the cause of my writers block, but I'm stumped! I committed to a 365 day blog post challenge (which I have already failed but pretending I haven't) and I am finding it hard to come up with things to share that I feel any of you would care about! I could, and may, just post a random pic of the day (like I often do) but on nights when I realize I didn't take any pictures- its kinda hard!! So, tell me- what do you want to know??? I will do my best to provide you with thoughtful and honest answers :)
Xo

3 comments:

  1. I just like seeing cute pics of the kids. Or even old ones of Brody when he was a baby would suffice. I never get sick of seeing pics of any of those little angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see how the new house is looking! I get a glimpse of it in pics of the kiddos... maybe a photo tour?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see Brody's Cars room. I have a Cars fan in my house also. Just like to hear how other MOM's have time to work outside the home. Like to hear suggestions on organization and other helpful tips. A photo tour of the house would be awesome, especially the trips room!

    ReplyDelete