Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beautiful Day

 This is what a post-flood front yard looks like, our good neighbors are still in their FEMA trailer (located in their front-lawn) but they are almost in too- yahoo!

 Gma S and Brody checking out the river at the end of the street, it's not so mighty this June- thank goodness!!!

 Daddy pushing the crew around the neighborhood

 Uncle T brought his puppy Dahli over for the day, she entertained B and the trips for hours!

 Gma S and Payton

 Riley has no fear....ever

 I was lucky enough to get a bunch of snuggles from my sweet niece, and boy was I in heaven!!! How good do I look with a little girl in my lap!?!?!! Thank goodness for nieces ;)

Gpa and Gma with their 4 youngest grandsons~ Brody and Bell were upstairs playing and I had Addie securely in my lap ! We had a houseful of littles and family and it was pretty sweet :)

 P did not like the surprise attack

 Evan sitting down for a little snack

 The snacks are so good I don't want to put them down....but I need some milk too....

 I can just get this....
 ..up to my lips....
 Success!! You put your snack down in this house and it is sure to swiped by a brother- Evan is no fool!
Riley looking cute as ever

What a day! And I didn't even post pictures of all of the boxes I went through in the basement this morning, the 2nd walk of the day after the (short) PM nap, pre-bedtime play on the deck (where Riley ate rocks and acorns, Brody hacked dandelions with a stick, and we all laughed), and the delicious dinner we shared with Tyson and my Mom! Phew....I am tired...but it surely was, a beautiful day.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great pictures Brooke! Thanks so much. I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete