Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Holy S%*T

Not really an appropriate title for a baby blog- but it's the truth. No pictures tonight, I don't want anyone to have to see the mess that consumed our evening tonight. We were so covered in the brown-stuff that we couldn't even take a picture to laugh about later. Still not laughing about it 3 hrs later! Let's just say that Riley apparently only ate fruit today, washed down with water and some fruit juice I guess. The "fruit diet" is not good for this boy apparently (not Auntie A's fault- she fed them all but Riley was just finicky and only ate his fruit for breakfast and lunch, and for dinner with me as well).  Well, we did our usual Thursday night bath tonight and ended up dirtier post-bath than before. I did it solo because the kitchen and highchairs were covered in lasagna that I left Ben to tackle. I always like to give the boys a few minutes to dry their tushies sans diapers while I lotion them all up post-baths. Riley was running up and down the hall, in and out of the playroom while I started getting Payton dressed. Nothing unusual. Riley came into the room and Evan went out (both still naked). Riley then SPRAYED the wettest brown stuff I have ever seen across the playroom! I screamed, which scared Payton who then starting shrieking. I was yelling for Ben while I held Riley in the air and wet nastiness (mixed with blueberries) dripped off his feet and onto mine. I kept yelling- what was taking Ben so long?? Then enters Evan, screaming crying as well. It wasn't until Ben came in asking why there was poop all over the hallway did I look at Evan and see that his hands were covered in brown!! Ugh. Riley sprayed the hallway before coming into the playroom. And I can only assume that Evan was crying because he put said brown soup into his mouth and realized it was NO GOOD! He was so upset that I wasn't cleaning his hands that he pee'd all over the floor at our feet.

True story. Never want a repeat.

Goodnight!!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is a story!!! OMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very appropriate title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a friend that had twins. She left the girls with her husband. She came home to find that the girls pooped and had taken it out of their diapers and were covered in it, along with their mouths, the walls, the curtains and the rug. Apparently they were doing some creative finger painting!

    ReplyDelete