Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

1st Family Walk

Since we are "confined" to the house with the boys to avoid RSV except for necessary appointments we decided we better take advantage of a dry afternoon to get some much needed fresh air for all. I think Riley enjoyed the walk the most, he was smiling in his sleep the entire time. The quad ABC Buggy was GREAT!! I was able to push it easily with one hand if needed and it did great "off-road" too. I don't think they make a better stroller for multiples (the only drawback is that it doesn't accommodate car seats; but as you can see it can carry kids, even in the top row, until they are about 4 yrs old). I love that it can easily be used as a double stroller as well (take off the top seats), which we have used to go to appointments and I would wear Payton in the baby k'tan wrap. They all seem to like being in the wrap with me around the house and I choose to wear Payton in it when we are out since he is the most compromised with his lung disease. I feel like it protects him the most from gawking onlookers ;) Speaking of onlookers, I think we could have easily caused a few car wrecks with the "rubber neck" drivers passing by! I guess we are quite the scene although I have learned to not make eye contact as this is all still so new to me too (I feel silly as I know I am walking around with a perma-grin on my face).

 Brody picked out his seat and asked to sit next to Riley, he said the top seats were too high and looked scary (which he said with a trembling lip~ his new "thing")
 Payton (these cute hats were knit for the boys by one of Brody's teachers at school, they have matching booties and are too cute! The teachers at B's school have been so great and have volunteered to come over someday when we are ready for a date night :) They are a great group of people that we feel very fortunate to have as a part of his life. We have Brody to thank for being such a charmer at school, he has quite the fan club there and we often find him in the office getting stickers, in the kitchen getting/helping with snacks, hanging with the owner John, etc. basically any "special task!"
 Evan
 Riley
 I took so many pictures of the stroller, it's like a piece of art, haha!

Brody has his pirate scarf on, he is all about pirates these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment