Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Won't be the last time...

We were feeding the babies yesterday, Ben had two (each inclined in a boppy pillow) and I had one. Ben was quite interested in his March Madness b-ball games so when I glanced over and saw that it it looked like Payton was sucking down air I asked Ben if his bottle was finished. He looked at me confused, kinda like I was crazy! "What??" I asked. He asked me who I was feeding? I looked down and clearly saw Payton, oops, wrong baby. I simply told him that whoever that was he was feeding was sucking on air and we laughed. I wish I could say that this happened during a 3am feed, but no. Well, not that that really matters because with the amount of sleep we get every feeding feels like 3am, ha!

Oh, it was Riley who was sucking air. Which is also funny because the hour before I texted a pic of Riley to a handful of family members playing my usual "guess who?" game and the responses came back 50/50 between Riley and Payton! If I can't even tell them apart at times how am I to expect others to? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of identical triplets. Our girls were SOOOO hard to tell apart when they were little. It will get easier before you know it! Just dont take the wrong baby to the pediatrician like we did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of those who got the guess who game right! Maybe aunty Sam needs to get over the asap to help you guys tell them apart! hahaha xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete