Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photo Op!

Brody watching his baby brothers squirm as we get everyone in their
Sioux gear for some cute pics! We haven't been taking nearly enough
pictures with our SLR camera, it seems like we only have the time to
snap one with our iPhones. Or if we do get pics it just takes a while
for them to make it to the computer, oh well!

So here is some proof that they aren't always sleeping like angels ;)

5 comments:

  1. Ecstatic for you all that your babes are all home! Now the fun begins! Enjoy! I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ben,brook,brody and the the boys. So happy for you all to finnaly have everyone home. Have lots of fun. Try to sleep when able. And take lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love :) I'm so happy for you guys.
    XO, Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks to me like the Fighting Sioux Hockey team has some serious cheering support.....could be enough to carry them to the National title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brook, Congratulations!!!. I had my triplets 6 months ago,I wrote you before somewhere in this site??? Anyway I am here if you need any help my email is chezu@hotmail.com. Congratulations for your beautil baby boys and for the great big brother, You are amazing already.

    ReplyDelete