Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

L.O.V.E

As I find my way through my growing inbox of emails I came across the
link to our great friend and photographer Annie's blog! For those of
you that aren't on FB you can see one of the cutest pictures she
captured of the boys during a photoshoot of them at our house the week
they all found their way home from the NICU. Annie does amazing work;
we were lucky enough to find her when I was preggo with Brody and she
has been capturing stunning images of us ever since!

http://anniesweetpeaphotography.com/blog/?p=1044

This is such a tease for more pictures to come! If I were the boy's
grandparents I wouldn't be able to handle it, teehee. Don't worry, you
will be able to see many more very soon!

--
:) Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Beautiful! We are sooooo praying for Evan and all of you! Big Hugs! Good news from the OR! Many, many prayers are being prayed for you guys!

    ReplyDelete