Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Did you say something?

I have a busy week going on and I can't seem to stay focused on a thought for very long at all!! Which is probably why I made it through the entire day without taking 1 picture :( Also probably why I left for the post office to look for some lost mail 30 minutes after I told my MIL not to go to the mailbox since it was MLK day and it wasn't coming!!! Geesh.....

What's on my mind? Here is a current snapfish that is dwelling on me this particular hour:
a triplet 1st BIRTHDAY PARTY....hoot hoot!!!...get a sense of the theme?? ;) (where did the time go!??!), house design/cosmetic decisions (yes- we are getting closer!!), an upcoming 3.5 hour job interview, Dr. appts, continuing education credit deadline, temporary housing decision, lack of gym/diet motivation, P's upcoming genetic appointment, birthday present shopping, medical bills, cable bill (could I ever get a real a person on the phone!!! ugh), and much much more. The only reason that I can list all of these things off to you is by looking at all the open tabs on my macbook. I treat open tabs as my "to-do" list and never want to shut down my computer for this reason specifically ;)

I may need some unisom tonight to shut this brain down!!

xoxo, you'll get some pics tomorrow....well, at least one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment