Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Guess Whoooo's ONE!!


Auntie Haley helping me decorate the Kid's Gym where we had the party


We snapped a few shots at the very beginning while they were still in shock of the new surroundings!


Big Brother lightened up the mood :)


Our best attempt at a family picture...there was about 10 camera's going off at this point!


Riley having fun with Uncle Matt


And showing us his standing skills! (No one is walking unassisted just yet)


Great-Grandma E giving Payton some snuggles


Evan, Payton and Riley


They were such good boys and had so much fun!!



R-P-E with GGma E


I made the onsies for the boys! My Grandma thought that was pretty crafty and said I took after her, she didn't seem as impressed when I told her I didn't sew anything and only used iron-ons. HA!


Opening presents was a group effort. The boys were SPOILED- thanks everyone!!!


Evan getting after it


Payton WANTS THAT CUPCAKE!!!!


"You're mine" is what R is thinking


Brody told me his hands were broken....silly boy









They loved the cupcakes! (Thanks Auntie Laura!!) I did sneak in a banana for them as well, they mixed it with their crumbs ;)




All tuckered out and ready for bed!!

It was a great day!! We were surrounded by lots of good friends and family who all made the party very special. I have a lot more pics so may have to do a few more blogs to share them all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment