Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Space Invaders!

Here's the 3 little snickerdoodles trying to climb up the couch and get all in my business! (nothing new though) I just fed and bathed them so they usually are in really good moods and like to play so I thought it would be a good time to get on my laptop to try and do a little triplet 1st birthday planning (I know-1st birthday! What the what!!!)...not the case. They were pining away for "ma ma ma!!" So I put the laptop aside and cuddled them all before getting out the nail clippers!! (they are not fans so that should teach 'em, Haha) Riley actually cuddled really good (not typical as he is on the go!) so he got lots of kisses with his nail trimming :) xo

2 comments:

  1. This is unrelated to this post, but would you mind giving an update as to your daily schedule? As a first time mom to triplet boys, I am constantly souring the blogs to see what is to come and how we compare to others (I read your blog daily). Your previous post about your daily routine was very helpful. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet! That's why I love blogs :) I will make it fun by taking pics ALL day today of our routine and hopefully get it posted tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete