Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Morning






The boys enjoyed their Sunday morning playing cars and reading the newspaper :)

It's getting cooooold outside, not sure how we are going to deal when it stays this cold (and much, much colder) for days on end. I am going to have to invest in some warmer mittens!! (In my defense I did buy a really nice warm pair from the North Face Outlet before we left Portland.....but do you think I could find the darn box they were packed in!??!! Those boxes were packed 7 months ago, never would have thought they would still be packed. *sigh* On that note, I can't wait to get into the house and unpack all of those treasures I haven't seen for months, like our KING SIZE BED!!!! *SIGH* ...ok...I'm done now ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment