Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bed Head

 Payton and Daddy first thing in the morning

 7am is not too early to start cleaning!!

 Riley's cute bed head

 Evan and Brody checking out the playroom since we moved furniture around after bedtime last night

Evan striking a morning pose

The Waind house has been BUSY BUSY this week since I returned to work. Thank goodness we have a great Nanny that keeps all the boys VERY happy! I would share a picture but I have been leaving for work early and getting home late :( I will find a better balance at some point- it is just going to be c-r-a-z-y for a while until I am up to speed. So many things are happening- at work and at home, I can't even put my mind around it all at this point. BIG news is that Payton is now taking about 4 steps at a time before he gets so excited that he wipes out. Makes my heart happy. It's also Ben and I's NINE year anniversary! Wow how time flies :) Maybe next year we will be sitting on a sandy beach sipping mai tai's, not this year. Tomorrow my first meeting is at 7:30am and the last one ends at 8pm. I'm not complaining, I am energized with my new work challenges....and lucky to have a supportive husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment