Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday!

We had some nice Friday night play after a Friday night walk- we love Fridays!!! I attempted to post a cute video yesterday of Riley saying "Jess" (nanny) and then becoming fixated with himself in the video screen on the iPhone- it was so cute, I am not sure what happened with the posting though- I may have some technical difficulties to work out.

 

As you can see, these Oregon boys are pretty healthy and happy :)

 

Evan looking cool

Brody pausing for a quick moment

Riley drove the dump truck up and down

Anyone have experience with walnut trees?? These things drop with lethal force!

Payton made his way up on the deck and thought it was pretty silly!

 

I'm not sure what is on the agenda yet for the weekend, but I am sure we will figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment