Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Picture Catch Up Time!

I guess I have been a bit busy since June 7th, since I haven't uploaded any pictures to my mac since then! I think packing up a house (again), finishing up a director role, saying goodbyes, traveling cross-country, shacking up with friends, moving into another house (again), getting settled, and starting another new job is a pretty good excuse though! 

I am going to have to break the hundreds of pictures into segments and not post as many as I would like, trust me, I would post hundreds if it were easy (my family knows this from my Picasa web album days ;) ) Here is a snippet of pics from our final days in Minot (some may look familiar since I usually am snapping pics with my iPhone at the same time)



 Payton James doing tricks with the drumstick

 Riley looking sweet

 Brody being cheesy

 Evan lounging in his new highchair

 Brody talking to baby Eli at our final BBQ

 Auntie Mel and Baby Sloane looking cute

 Me and Tanya....miss my girls :( Wish I had better pics of all of us- that's what happens when Ben is in charge of the camera for the night!

 P-dizzle being CRAZY!

 Evan

 Father's Day Morning- so precious

 Auntie Bev with Evan- so cute

 Grandma Elsie with Evan- I know she misses the boys too :(

 Cousin Kimmy with Payton <3

 One of Riley's many hilarious  looks

 Gma Sharon reading to Brody- we KNOW she MISSES this!!

 The boys playing in Bev and Terry's fountain :)

 Gma S giving P some help

 Drey and B on our last night in town

 Auntie Judy lovin some Riley time

One of the last pics that was taken with my camera in Minot! Judy, Chari and I, holding Riley, Payton and Evan :)

It feels both like it was just yesterday, and also like we never left Portland. We had some beautiful times, we hard some hard times....we experienced a lot. We love our friends and family, miss you lots...but couldn't be happier with our decision. We look forward to many house guests and sharing our lives here with you when we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment