Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Time Flies

I am looking into the process of backing up my iPhone again since I have a new one for work. I will be so sad to give up my personal number but can't justify carrying 2 iPhones! It's been one day with 2 functioning phones and already proving to be a nightmare ;) So I was going through my old pictures on my phone and came across this cute one of EPR and can't believe how much they have changed in 7 short months! They have such chunky baby faces (and I always thought they were too skinny!) and baby hair- I can't help but smile when I look at it. These slick-ricks now look like surfer-bums!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment