Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Wiggles - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing



This has been stuck in my head since 5:30pm :) We originally received the Wiggles DVD from Auntie Bev when we were living in her basement last summer in Minot....it didn't get much play time at the time, but has proven to be a big hit as of late! The babes and Brody love to gather around and shake their booties (must get a video) for just long enough for me to get dinner ready and on the table after being bombarded with "love" when getting home from work for the day. It's a nice change from the Gigglebellies and when I need to pull it out again at bedtime during our "wind-down" time, it gives me a chance to be silly and dance with boys myself! The boys, on most days, get me pretty overwhelmed when I walk in the door and I am thankful for this distraction so I can help prepare for the rest of the evening. The evenings are short on time, but much cherished- especially when we can be silly and dance together :)

Updates: I love the MANY kisses I receive from each one of them- melts my heart, Riley has been a "leech" and only happy at my hip or in Dad's lap, they have all been getting multiple bumps and scrapes as they get more adventurous, they are still eating like MAD but not liking the transition to cold milk with carnation (for extra calories for Payton) as opposed to the nice room temp pediasure (SO expensive!!); they are signing and speaking only a handful of words but seem to understand much more; they ADORE their big brother (who is learning the meaning of patience); and everyone LOVES nanny Jess! Brody is going to do a soccer camp the week of his Birthday (he is FOUR on August 6th!!!!) and is super excited to get his first pair of shingaurds. I seem to be doing well and having energy most nights (post triplet bedtime) with the exception of Monday and Fridays! Ha! Thank goodness Ben understands and picks up my slack when I just can't get motivated to do much else besides get the boys to bed and tend to work emails that need my attention. We are a good team :)

So- go ahead, watch the video....and feel the Wiggles love!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment