Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

No pics :(

I didn't get any pictures today but I did get some time with my boys! They are doing so good and P is taking more and more steps everyday, just needs to stay confident! After the babes went to bed I took B out with me for a little shopping trip while Ben stayed home and baby proofed some more drawers in the kitchen. Jess will also appreciate this :) Nanny Jess has been AMAZING and gets the boys to the park daily while Ben continues his job search. A few leads will hopefully pan out soon- he is READY! I am trying to coordinate them joining me for lunch at work tomorrow- I am well known as the "lady with triplets", so visits are a must :) Pictures aren't good enough and a visit from my boys will make my Friday complete.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment