Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

technical difficulties

Something must have been fixed as all the blog posts I tried doing earlier in the week have now posted, days later! I deleted the repeats- you can go back and look at the funny video of Riley "Say Jess!" since it finally decided to post. This is a good thing though as I didn't take any pictures today. After my post yesterday, I was forced to "relax" today (meaning I didn't leave the house). I woke up with a crazy rash/swollen face and it then spread to my arms/chest/back, yuck! I am about to take some benedryl (would have earlier but it knocks me out and I still had to care for my boys today!) and hope I don't look like I have elephantitis at work tomorrow. My face looks like I'm about 9 months pregnant again :( I have just chosen not to look in the mirror today, but I know it's not better since I can still feel the tightness and itchiness. I used a new "natural" facewash last night- but to make my ears swell up and spread down my arms and body when I didn't use it in the shower?? Not sure if it's related, but I am scared to use the face wash again. It doesn't sound like a food allergy, does it? Not sure, but I am not eating my leftover Tom Yum soup from last night, not taking any chances here!

No comments:

Post a Comment