Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Deliriously Tired!

I have had a few exhausting days at work and was happy for welcomed down time with my #1 after the trips went to bed tonight. Brody still loves taking pictures and tonight he got a little crazy silly (must be tired silly like his mama) and snapped 50 pics of my backside! He thought it was about the funniest thing ever, and with Ben asking to see them all and telling him good job- well that made it even that much sillier for the little guy. He was mostly snapping pictures with my work phone so I am going to have to delete some files- don't want to show off pics of my boys to my colleagues and end up showing them my booty instead, yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment