Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Envy

I only wish I could sleep this peacefully!! When the trips finally settle down it seems they can sleep through just about anything. It's often Payton that falls asleep first but last night he was up the latest chatting and throwing his blankets and paci out of the crib :) And here is Evan, passed out not letting it bother him one bit. I wish I could turn off the sounds of my surroundings and get some good sleep. I instead lay in bed listening to them in the monitor and often get up to go retrieve a paci for them only to find that they are already back asleep by the time I get to their room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment