Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Whatch you lookin at??

This picture of Evan and one of the Pitt's trips (I am sad to say I don't know which one!) cracks me up!! This was taken by another mama at the BBQ, but I can't get enough of it :) The swinging door on the play structure was a highlight for the boys, as you can see. We are looking forward to more playdates and lots of shenanigans from PDX's only 2 sets of ID BBB triplets, so crazy that are only 4 months apart in age. On a side note, as I was putting Brody to bed tonight and we realized that his monkey has a hole by his tail (after we had dad find lovey who was lost in the playroom), he said we had to go to Disney World so that Doc McStuffins could fix monkey with her tape and glue. I love these conversations....and I am secretly hoping that gma Sharon can whip out a needle and thread while she is here next week because DW is know where in our plans for the upcoming year(s)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment