Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Super Babies!

It's getting harder and harder to get a clear shot of the boys on my phone without them turning out blurry. They are on the move! We put on their superhero PJs tonight and boy did they have fun flying around :) I promise to get back into posting better pictures from our real camera...I am still struggling finding a balance with everything I have going on right now- we (I) will get there. I actually got my 1st formal counseling from my boss today (that's corrective action level one in Kaiser Permanente speak). Why? Because I did not follow through with a mandated performance task. What task was that? To block my schedule to ensure that I could go running for 30 minutes everyday. No, I'm not a runner- but it's something I apparently am going to take up until I can fit a 60 minute yoga class in to my daily routine. I was given this "demand" on Wednesday that was a non-negotiable and to start on Thurs. When I saw the said boss-man on Thursday and admitted that I didn't even bring my running shoes to work he started to get serious. Today was more successful in that I brought the gear- but never changed or followed through. That's when the formal documentation came through that I must start listening and taking a break from work to run (in a email that was sent while I was across the table from him in a meeting apparently getting a little too feisty!) I am lucky to have a boss that 1) recognizes I need to relieve some stress on a daily basis and 2) understands the importance of exercise that doesn't come in the form of chasing 4 boys!! If daily exercising is a condition of employment I must start to oblige :)

No comments:

Post a Comment