Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Fro-Yo!

One of B's fav treats is, well- pretty much anything cold! He was often treated to Tuttif Fruitti back in Minot with Auntie Bev so when we were out this weekend we decided to treat ourselves for memories sake. Not at all because I passed the window and saw that salted caramel pretzels was a featured flavor. I was doing laps with the trips around Pioneer Square while Ben and Brody were spending some bday $$ on a cool new spiderman hat. The boys were ready for a nap so I thought I would treat them to some fro-yo in an attempt to keep them all awake until we got home, so we could all benefit from their nap! They have only had frozen treats on bdays so this was something special for a Saturday. I got a small bowl and fed the trips and they of course were in love. B and dad showed up so I got him a small bowl for the walk back to the car. As you can see- Riley knew exactly what creamy yumminess Brody was eating and wouldn't take his eyes off of it. It was so funny that I had to convince B to give him a small bite to put him out of his misery of wanting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment