Pages

Our life with a toddler and identical triplet boys!

Life with Big Big Brother and Identical Triplet Boys!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

More Bday Pics!

 A bunch of wild and crazy boys!!!






 Brody waiting for his friends to arrive! (these are all out of order but I am too tired to fix!)


 B was testing me by getting his finger closer and closer to his cake....yes, he eventually sampled the frosting :)


 Brody was pretty excited to get a new soccer ball, especially since he was going to start a soccer camp on his actual bday!

 Evan even channeled his inner-superhero ;)

Brody and Daddy enjoying some time outside after party was over and the trips were down for bedtime

 Mommy joined B in the pool later in the evening as well- it was 100 degrees outside! UGH

 What a bunch of good friends! and the cutest superheroes I've ever seen :)

 Wonderwoman brought out the cake!

 All suited up!!

 The cutest little dinosaur

And more toys that even I can't transform!

It was a great day- but boy am I exhausted- even a day later! I think the excessive heat and related crankiness also attributed to my slowness today ;)

1 comment: